The benefits of healthy weight loss, not just weight loss, are many.
The key word is "healthy", not "weight loss". Focusing on losing weight through optimum health is the only way to truly maximize the benefits...
Is Dieting Healthy?
Is dieting healthy? Often times it's not. Dieting is usually someone else's idea of what and how you should be eating or how many calories you should be accounting for. It's also not a sustainable way to live.
The focus for healthy weight loss is a lifestyle change based on knowledge customized to your own needs, body type and activity levels.
You are the only one who can customize your own perfect healthy weight loss plan.
But no reason to worry. Once it becomes habit, it becomes your new normal and will be set on autopilot. This is why you don't need a diet plan!
Healthy Weight Loss Benefits
The benefits shown below are impossible without the knowledge to guide your decision making and your corrected mindset from "weight loss" to vitality, health and strength.
The benefits are:
- No diet plans to follow
- No counting calories
- No starvation
- Healthy weight, not "skinny". Achieve the right healthy weight for you and your body, not just what you think you should look like as dictated by society. This helps maintain your focus on health and eliminates the stress of a potentially unachievable and unrealistic weight loss goal.
- Results for a lifetime - no roller coaster rides.
- Eating right is often cheaper than a diet plan.
- Confidence...heck, let's just say swagger and bragging rights!
- Higher metabolism
- Fuels your body to make workouts more effective.
- Thinking more clearly.
- Healthy weight loss with a focus on health is a methodology that works with your body in a way that it understands. Build optimum health from the inside out.
- Less stress on organs, especially your digestive system.
- No potential health risks later on down the road. No warning labels are attached to healthy foods! (As long as they're organic or course!)
- Higher energy levels.
- Healthier hair, skin and nails.
- Look younger. I look younger at 42 than I did at 32!
- Increased libido.
- Optimized hormone levels.
- Higher testosterone levels in men.
- Decreased health risks such as diabetes, stroke, and heart attack.
- Reduced dependency on medications.
- No ups and downs in energy levels.